Thursday, January 5, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award - Pass It On

I would like to thank Yelena Casale for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. You can find her blog here.


Here are the rules of the award:

  1. In a post on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
  2. In the same poat, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
  3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to the blog.
  4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
  5. In the same post, include these set of rules.
  6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
And so, I would like to pass on the Versatile Blogger Award to the following 15 bloggers:

  1. Hair and Skin Care Gossip ✂ - Just "Gisell"
  2. The Real Housewives Blog - Cleon
  3. I N K Y T O P I A - Nausicaa
  4. GrowingUp YA - Kristin Feliz
  5. M.O.B. Wives
  6. Mother. Write. (Repeat.) - Krista V.
  7. Booking It With Hayley G
  8. Amanda Hockings Blog
  9. The Daily Blog - Erica Lucke Dean
  10. My Overstuffed Bookshelf - Amy J
  11. Suburban Vampire
  12. Just Left of Imagination Avenue
  13. The Musings and Adventrues of a Pinup Mama - Bunny Moreno
  14. Don't Call Me Marge - Marjorie McAtee
  15. tHe crooKed WorD - Becky, Aroura, Christine, & Jillinda
7 Random facts about me:

1)     Growing up I wanted to be a Paleontologist. For a school field trip, we went to this old "watering hole" that the county had turned into a gravel pit. I found this rock encrusted shell. Man did I think I was the sh!t.


2)     Over the years I have owned several pets. 8 dogs: Brandy, Rocky, Brandi, Bree, Winston, Jaxson, Madox, & Roxee. 100's of farm cats but most recently Mason, Hailee, Bubbies, & Lola. 3 rabbits, 2 sheep, a goat and a horse.


3)     I love taking pictures. Photography was one of my strong suits in high school. I still have a passion for it, I just need to find the time.


4)     I'm addicted to tattoos! I currently have 5 which might sound like a low number for someone who's "addicted" to them but I need to find time to sketch them. (I only have my own artwork tattoo'd on my body.) My husband and past friends have etched the art on their bodies!


5)     Halloween and the month of October have always been my two favorite seasonal things. I love dressing in warmer clothing but still have it beautiful outside. I love the leaves and the smell in the air. The colors are magical. The whole family dresses up and we love every minute of it.


6)     I have, in the making, a book series that contain 6 novels all together. I have finished two of them but have started all 6. I have not tried to get my writings out to the public yet, due to the fact, that I want to have them all finished before I explore the life of an Independent Author. It would be great to have an agent and a publishing company but I like the Indie World better.


7)     Top 5 Places I want to visit before I die.
  1. New York - task completed March of 2010
  2. Australia
  3. Hawaii
  4. Alaska
  5. Sweden

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!