Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (# I'm not keeping track)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just click the following link to see the rules. Without further ado, here are my teasers for the week:





After yesterdays Blogspiration post, I was so inspired that I HAD to reread the Uglies Series again. And of course I didn't read it word for word - I skipped to my favorite parts. These are some of favorite lines from the series. Tally has gone through several procedures at this point and the most recent being the most severe. David, Tally's love interest still sees Tally as her "Ugly" conterpart. The way David looks at Tally melts my heart.


“You just look like Tally to me.”

“You just took on five million years of evolution again.”

–David and Tally, Specials (slightly abridged, see pages 366-367 of the US hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!