Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Express Yourself Meme Upgrade


Hello again!

Jackie and I posted yesterday about our NEW Express Youself Meme... We have made a few changes to it... including a Linky Thingy for those of you that had been asking about one. We discussed it and thought it was a great idea! There will be a NEW Linky every week so don't forget signup!
Again, for those of you that missed it, here are the deets...

"Express Yourself" is a weekly meme which started yesterday, Monday Oct 1st! It's goal is to help our fellow bloggers get to know us and one another better; to help motivate, laugh (or cry) together, in other words – stalk.

What makes you tick? What inspires you to write? How is the outside world influencing you? Whether it be a quote, a list of favorite things/people, a question, a song, and so on. Each Monday we will find something different to post about. It will correlate with writing, blogging, and life in general. Then, we hope, you’ll follow suit and post what it is that motivates you.
At the beginning of every month Jackie and I will post a Gadget with a list of that month’s weekly posts so you will be informed in advanced. Jackie and I will be posting on Monday's (usually). We know most of you are busy when Monday rolls around or maybe you don’t post on Mondays at all. Don’t fret, we understand. That’s why you have the rest of the week to post.

Oh good. You noticed two banners. We loved both and couldn’t decide. Pick one, use both, it’s up to you.
For the Month of October the topics are…
Oct. 1 - 5 – Pick a name in your current wip; what was your process of acquiring it?
Oct. 8 - 12 – List 5 movies/books that causes the hair to stand up on your neck.
Oct. 15 - 19 – What language would you like to speak and why?
Oct. 22 - 25 – List 5 favorite monsters throughout history.
No meme Friday Oct. 26 thru Friday Nov. 2 due to Spooktoberfest and a little fall break.

Nov. 1st we will be posting the Nov. Express Yourself Meme questions.

For easy access to the rules and Q’s for ea. month; there will be a Page Tab – Express Yourself

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea! It is something very close to what I have been secretly working on - well just something - but I think this is such a fabulous idea!
    I'll post mine tomorrow and hop around to the others!
    Thanks for doing this:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm joining in! When I signed up, I only linked to my blog. Here's the link to the specific post.

    http://lgkeltner.blogspot.com/2012/10/express-yourself-naming.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mine posted today and visited everyone but Antique Love. I tried to leave a comment, but couldn't. I don't have wordpress, twitter or facebook. Please let them know I stopped by and read their entry...
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so fun, so I signed up. I will post mine today and then make my rounds to the other blogs...

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!