This week I'm celebrating...
- Monday I expressed my love for WIP/Life Music!
- Watched World War Z with my Honey! It was intense and AWESOME!!
- Wednesday I shared What's Up!
- Yesterday I was Liebstered!
- The other day my Honey and I went and bought a Soffe tank (which I explained in my Wednesday piece) for an event that's coming up in July and while at the clothing store I walked past some Maxi dresses and Peasant skirts and he gave his opinion on both. He said he liked Peasant skirts over Maxi dresses. Now he didn't know them by name, he only pointed he said, "I like these over those." Then he proceeded to tell me he preferred solid colored tanks with the white bottom skirts. But he knows I like the colored bottom skirts too but white was his favorite. Now, don't get my husband wrong, he isn't controlling what-so-ever... he likes to think he is but he knows he has no control over this beast. But I did ask for his HONEST opinion and people that actually KNOW me, know that I REALLY REALLY want your actual HONEST opinion. What's the point if you're gonna candy coat? I mean he's the one that has to look at me. And he's the one I'm married to and the one I need to make sure I keep happy so why not make sure I have a few items in my closet he likes. Right?! Plus I'm short and busty so finding a Maxi dress that fits me is hard to come by anyways. (I've supplied pictures for the guys and maybe some gals that aren't sure what's clothes I'm talking about)
Peasant Skirt - I LOVE this outfit!!
Have a happy Friday and weekend everyone!!