Monday, August 19, 2013

Express Yourself - Comfort Book and Movie

Express Yourself is a weekly Meme hosted by my friend Jackie and myself. We do this every week to learn more about our fellow bloggers and so far we have met some very talented and wonderful people!

This week questions is: Whart is your comfort book/movie?

Comfort book would probably be Everlost by Neal Shusterman. I love how magical he makes the Afterlife sound like.
And my comfort movie would most likely be Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix or the second part of Deathly Hollows.

Have a great Monday!!

7 comments:

  1. Never heard of Everlost but can definitely see the comfort factor of Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice with HP. I haven't read Everlost, but I'll add it to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a fun hop. :) I haven't read that one, but now I want to go check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comfort movie - The Princess Bride, every time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comfort book- Laura Ingalls anything- so warm and fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My comfort go to, for both movies and books, are the Harry Potters. Any of them, they help me lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the film but have been recommended to try the book which is apparently much better :)
    50 shades of grey movie
    Really after reading book its all visible after that movie...would be rocking...

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!