Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Express Yourself - Halloween Costumes


Express Yourself is a weekly Meme for us to get to know you better. Jackie and I enjoy doing this every week and we hope you do too. To get more information about EYM, click here

This week is Halloween themed: What is your favorite Halloween costume ever (yes, you've had to have worn it)?

I've had many...

I was a Dark Angel a few years ago...


Alex the bee, Me the Dark Angel, Lani the Butterfly, Ky is Pikachu, Gabe from some video game I can't remember (bad mom, I know) and J the Skeleton Pirate. ARG!

I was a Mime last year...

Gabe the Zombie Slayer, Lani - Minnie Mouse (Scared of dad), Me the Mime, Alexis the Rock Chick, Justin the Scarecrow, and Kylar - Scream

And a Day of the Dead Zombie Head this year...
 
 


My family were all zombies but I put a twist to my own cause I wasn't about to put that gross fake blood on my face and all of the glue. I did all the faux slash marks, coloring, etc to the fam and my own facial art work. Lani is absent cause we knew she wouldn't like going to a zombie themed house warming Halloween party. But she is going a Ladybug this year.
 Thirty-One Loves of October:
Days 14 and 15:
SyFy's 31 Days of Halloween
and AMC's FearFest

10 comments:

  1. Favorite ever? That's a tough one. As a kid I went as Pippi Longstocking and my mom put wire in my hair to make the braids stick out. I thought that was pretty cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome awesome costumes. I going as one of the Firefly cast this year (I'm Kaylee). I love Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should totally be Zoe this year. I love that show so much. T_____T

      Delete
  3. Great pictures Dani! Love the smiles on everyone's faces. Not sure if I have a favorite costume; but I was Princess Leia. more times than I can count. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I've never worn a Halloween costume so...guess this week meme is a skip. You look great and have to agree with Jaybird that it's great to see all the smiling faces. Maybe I'll make an effort next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, so many fun costumes! I miss being able to dress up like this...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gabe in Pic 1 is from Halo, looks to be. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! That's it, Halo! Ugh, it was on the tip of my tongue. Thanks Debra!

      Delete
  7. Okay. I don't even remember what my costumes were. So I'm gonna tell you my favorite from my kids.

    When my son was 2 1/2, I made him a UPS man. Had a real UPS cap and the brown shirt pants) that I dyed. His basket was a box with a string on it. He was so adorable. Of course they always are when they're that age. :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!