Wednesday, November 6, 2013

IWSG - Inspirational Posters

It's Insecure Writer's Support Group day. This happens every first Wednesday of each month, hosted by Alex J. Cavanaugh!!!

IWSG is THE place to get whatever is bugging us or helping us along in our writing endeavors off our chests. It's an awesome group! And you can count on everybody being very supportive.

You can also check out the IWSG website HERE that has loads of helpful info.

Today my post is strictly inspirational posters. Enjoy!







12 comments:

  1. Some great posters, they must work because now I'm feeling the need to get back to work on my NaNo project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally bookmarking this page. Love it!!

    BIC is another good poster (butt in chair)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent inspirational posters for us all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every one of these posters should be on a wall...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These posters need to be spread around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these, especially the simplicity of "Quit Piddling and Writer Your Book." I need someone to say that to me every single day. I have too much going on atm and writing has gotten pushed to the back burner. (Excuses, excuses, excuses...) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some great posters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I loved them all. So need those reminders!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the top one...so true! And if it isn't about producing better manuscripts, then what's the point anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boy, how'd I miss this post. That first one made me laugh. I haven't killed off a lot of characters that way, but with one novel, I morphed two characters into one. I love these writing sayings.

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!