Monday, April 7, 2014

Top Ten Fears & Fiendish




This year I am posting two themes: 26 Top Ten's and 26 Novel's (mostly published from 2014)

My Top Ten for letter F:
Fears
1. Heights (short ladders freak me out - talk about vertigo)
2. Snakes
3. Clowns
4. Loss of a loved one
5. Driving past cement walls or road construction
6. Being naked in public (I could never do Naked & Afraid)
7. Whales & Oceans – I love the beach but hate going into the ocean
8. Being Bound – as in wrapped tightly without the use of my arms (not having the use of my arms)
9. Losing my eye sight (I'd rather be deaf than blind)
10. Zombie apocalypse; even though I’m obsessed/curious about it



Come back tomorrow for G!

9 comments:

  1. I'm with you on fearing the zombie apocalypse or any sort of apocalypse (I always think of King's THE STAND.) I'm pretty sure I'd be cut down pretty early in, but you never know….

    Madeline @ The Shellshank Redemption
    Minion, Capt. Alex's Ninja Minion Army
    The 2014 Blogging from A-Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd rather be blind than Deaf, so I could still hear music, though as a writer it makes more sense to prefer being Deaf.

    I just saw a story this morning about a 13-year-old Chinese boy who's been sleeping with his huge pet snake since he was nine months old. They're supposedly best friends, and he uses the snake as a cool pillow in hot weather. While I love snakes, I'm not sure I'd want to share my bed with one, or let a child do so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your top ten lists!

    http://www.door2lore.com/3/post/2014/04/fantastical-fans-in-storytelling.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you with the heights. I tried rock wall climbing- I got three feet up before I panicked. I kid you not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fiendish looks interesting. Must... add... to... TBR list.

    I have no fear of the zombie apocalypse. I'm pretty brave. you know. And, I'm counting on you to kick zombie ass, so I won't have to worry myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As an artist, I fear losing my eyesight, too. Not a fun fear to have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from A/Z; I'm with, I couldn't do that show Naked and Afraid, what were they thinking when they even invented such a show? Also with you on heights; not fond of those either! good luck with the rest of the challenge!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!