Monday, April 21, 2014

Top Ten Recently Read & The Rise of the Arcane


This year I am posting two themes: 26 Top Ten's and 26 Novel's (mostly published from 2014)

My Top Ten for Letter R:

Recently Read Books


1. Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott

2. Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStafano

3. Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger

4. Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger

5. The Way We Fall & The Lives We Lost by Megan Crewe

6. The Almost Girl by Amalie Howard

7. Pure by Julianna Baggott

8. The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas

9. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

10. If We Survive by Andrew Klavan




1 comment:

  1. Was The Darkest Minds good? A friend recommended it to me and I wasn't sure about it.

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!