Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Book Places We Want To Visit

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is...
 
 

October 14: Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit (whether fictional or real)

 
 
1. Hogwarts – Harry Potter by JK. Rowling
2. Middle Earth – The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien

3. Wonderland – Splintered by A.G Howard
4. New Beijing – The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyers

5. Mademoiselle Geraldine’s Finishing Academy – Finishing School Series by Gail Carriger
6. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children – same name by Ransom Riggs

7. Eretz – Daughter of Smoke and Bone series by Laini Taylor
8. House of Night Vampire School – House of Night series by P.C. & Kristen Cast

9. The Smoke – Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld
10. St. Vladimir’s Academy – Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
 
 

 

5 comments:

  1. This is a cool list with interesting places. I'd want to visit Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I'd want to visit Hogwarts and St. Vlad's, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list. ---Ah! I just saw you Zombie Enthusiast photo. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome list! I'd like to visit some of them, and Narnia too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on Wonderland and Hogwarts. No way would I go near the House of Night Vampyre School. Middle Earth I'm inbetween. You picked some cool places Dani.

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!