Monday, December 8, 2014

Express Yourself - Beverages

Express Yourself  is a weekly meme hosted by myself and Jackie. It's goal is to help our fellow bloggers get to know one another better by being nosey of course.

Each week we will find something different to post about. It will correlate with writing, blogging, and life in general. Then, we hope, you’ll follow suit and post what it is that motivates you.


This weeks question:

Dec. 8-12: Coffee, tea, soda... what's your favorite beverage?


My ultimate drink of choice is Mountain Dew but that starts to taste WAY sugary after a while or I'll switch back and forth from MD to Pepsi, depending on my mood.

But I also love lattes, though they don't usually like me. I frequent the bathroom a-many-a-times after drinking half of a latte.

Alcohol wise, Vodka, I heart me some Vodka and Malibu Rum. Yummy!!




What's your favorite drinks?!

8 comments:

  1. Nice variety of drinks here! :)

    Boring me would probably say water is my favorite drink, haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Malibu! I don't drink soda so I'll usually have it with pineapple juice. So yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pepsi... ewww. Who drinks that crap? ;)

    Coke is my fave. Not Diet, not coke Zero, not Cherry Coke. Although Cherry Coke is okay once in a while. :) I don't drink pop much though. Coke will keep me awake at night if I drink it after lunch time.

    Coffee... no. Tea... sometimes, depends on the flavor. Cinnamon spice is good. Milk... no. Water... yes. What I drink most of. :)

    Alcohol. Earlier this year I discovered a very tasty drink called Kinky. A fruity vodka that you mix with Sprite. Very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Water!
    I confess, a regular Coke, sugar and all, is awesome. I just don't have one often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, that's rough about your reaction to coffee. If I had that reaction, I might slit my own throat from grief, I heart it so much. (A little too much, I think.) :-) I dig me some Malibu, too. A new-ish passion is Rum Chata - imagine someone took rum and Cinnabon and blended the hell out of it - voila, Rum Chata! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to drink a few of those malibu rums with me so YOU can have a dance slash karaoke slash bestie helping you slash no und kind of night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coffee is my absolute favorite. As for alcohol, I like a good wine or a good beer. I tend to like darker beers like Guinness. I'm a fan of strong flavors, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't know we could pick something besides the three. LOL I'm a rum & coke girl. I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!