Monday, February 9, 2015

Express Yourself - Chemistry

Express Yourself  is a weekly meme hosted by myself and Jackie. It's goal is to help our fellow bloggers get to know one another better by being nosey of course.

Each week we will find something different to post about. It will correlate with writing, blogging, and life in general. Then, we hope, you’ll follow suit and post what it is that motivates you.


This weeks question:


Feb. 9-13: List your favorite book pairs who have amazing chemistry. They can be BFF's, love interests, kindreds, or even nemesis's. Two people who work well together.


Oh man this is hard...

There are SO many partnerships who go together like PB&J.

I adore Alyssa and Morpheus from A.G. Howard's Splintered series. They have an amazing love/hate relationship.

Captain Thorne and Cress from Marissa Meyer's The Lunar Chronicles series. I love how their relationship started out as a miscommunication and ended up wonderful.

Aphrodite and the Nerd Herd in P.C & Kristin Cast's House of Night series. I admire her relationship between her and her warrior Darius but her rocky relationship with the Nerd Herd is not only entertaining but heartwarming as well.

Sophronia and Soup from Gail Carriger's Finishing School series. They love each other, I know they do!!

Which pairs do you think have the best chemistry?

6 comments:

  1. I'll have to think hard on this one. So many books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I haven't read any of these books! Soup... that's an interesting name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katniss and Gale from The Hunger Games had some great chemistry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanine Frost's characters of Cat and Bones from the Night Huntress series. They sizzle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these... although there is a chance that some of them are on my very large TBR list :)

    Chippy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like 4 and Tris from Divergent. I recently read the Crimson Cord and loved the Biblical love story of Rahab and Salmon. Thanks for Blitzing me today. :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!