Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A to Z: S

For my 2015 AtoZ Challenge I'm featuring...
 
4-1-1
 

*4 random words/descriptions/tools about myself,
*1 blog I adore so much I would like everyone else to follow (it's only 26 new amazing blogs to add to your list if you haven't already),
*1, 2015 novel.
*Which all start with the letter of the day or as close as I could get.

 
Simple, fast posts so you can read, comment, and move on to the next A to Z blogger. Enjoy!
 
S
 
Randomness about Myself 

Sarcastic
Socks (fuzzy ones)
Shutterfly
Steampunk


Blogs/Bloggers 
 
2015 Book
 

7 comments:

  1. That's a chilling premise for a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really drawn in by that cover and then the blurb is really intriguing.

    What's shutterfly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have many pairs of fuzzy socks. They have grippy thingies on the bottom. I wear them to bed, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like Rogue but x10.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Socks MUST be fuzzy. And sarcasm is the only other language besides English, I find myself most fluent in...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for sarcasm and fuzzy socks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. My wife likes those fuzzy slipper socks. She has hundreds. Well, maybe it only seems like it...

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!