Monday, April 27, 2015

A to Z: W

For my 2015 AtoZ Challenge I'm featuring...
 
4-1-1
 

*4 random words/descriptions/tools about myself,
*1 blog I adore so much I would like everyone else to follow (it's only 26 new amazing blogs to add to your list if you haven't already),
*1, 2015 novel.
*Which all start with the letter of the day or as close as I could get.

 
Simple, fast posts so you can read, comment, and move on to the next A to Z blogger. Enjoy!
 
W
 
Randomness about Myself 

Walking Dead
Wrestling
Writing
Working Out


Blogs/Bloggers 
 
(The) Write Mage

but during A to Z she will posting her COLORS theme here...

April Dailies

 
2015 Book
Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by
 

7 comments:

  1. LOVE all your choices for W. And yay for Debra's shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices. Haven't read any books in that series--adding it to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrestling? Now that one shocks me about you Dani. The rest I am not surprised to hear about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walking Dead has to be one of the best shows ever!

    Stephen Tremp
    A to Z Co-host
    W is for Window and White Noise
    www.stephentremp.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hey! \o/ hehe Thank you! :D

    I've never heard of this series, but it sounds very cool. And I, too, love wrestling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wait, yes I have. I've seen Cinder. lol

      Delete
  6. Funny how this book is national best selling and I've never heard of it! Shame on me for living under a rock. Thanks for lifting it and shining the light on me! :D

    Elizabeth Mueller
    AtoZ 2015
    My Little Pony

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!