Thursday, April 30, 2015

A to Z: Z

For my 2015 AtoZ Challenge I'm featuring...
 
4-1-1
 

*4 random words/descriptions/tools about myself,
*1 blog I adore so much I would like everyone else to follow (it's only 26 new amazing blogs to add to your list if you haven't already),
*1, 2015 novel.
*Which all start with the letter of the day or as close as I could get.

 
Simple, fast posts so you can read, comment, and move on to the next A to Z blogger. Enjoy!
 
Z
 
Randomness about Myself 

Za-zen
Zodiac
Zealous
Z Nation


Blogs/Bloggers 
 
ZEN AND Π

 
2015 Book
 
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Last day Dani! So nice to have learned some more things about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting to the end of the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We made it... so many faces, never enough time to visit.

    "Z" we made it... thank you!
    Jeremy [Retro]
    AtoZ Challenge Co-Host [2015]

    There's no earthly way of knowing.
    Which direction we are going!

    HOLLYWOOD NUTS!
    Come Visit: You know you want to know if me or Hollywood... is Nuts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Dani. Wasn't sure what you could use for letter Z but you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made it through. Good job!

    So what's your sign?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It began - and so it has ended. Z nation rules!
    Congrats on the challenge.
    Bushman
    2015 A to Z Challenge Ambassador
    @jwb81074


    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooohooo! We've made it! <3 That book sure sounds different as well as fascinating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Dani for your consistent posting throughout A to Z and hope to see you here again for A to Z 2016!

    Stephen Tremp
    A to Z Co-host
    Z is for Zombie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked "Randomness about Myself" the best in your A to Z posts.
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!