Saturday, October 24, 2015

A Day Late and a Buck Short

Celebrate the Small Things!hosted by: Lexa Cain, Tonja, and L.G. Keltner

1.) I remembered I needed to post! Granted it's a day and buck short but I have my post up now.

2.) Starting next week I HAVE TOO work 70 hours. In fact it starts today (10/24).  4 hours today and 4 hours tomorrow, then 10 hour days for the rest of the week. I'm not going to enjoy getting at work by 4 am but I am going to ENJOY the money!!! Christmas is around the corner and I need to get my Black Friday money ready.

3.) Did find some time to relax here and there this week so I was able to catch up on some of my TV shows and movies.


Fast Five Friday is a weekly blog hop created by, us, Cover Girls. Revolving around lists of five, its purpose is to connect with writers, readers, viewers, and bloggers.

Dawn of the Dead
30 Days of Night
Hocus Pocus
Jeepers Creepers
Monster House

4 comments:

  1. That's going to be a busy week. I once worked three 70 hour weeks in a row, but I was 19 at the time and had more energy than I do now. It's exhausting working that many hours in a week, but the paycheck makes it worth it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I am also a day late - but late than never - especially when it comes to gratitude. Make sure you find some time to rest, your week sounds hectic! Blessings and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your long day is going well. 70 hr workweeks are tough. I'm glad I don't have to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 70 hours? Oh my. How are you doing with that?

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!