Friday, October 16, 2015

Celebrating Bat-Shit-Crazy

Celebrate the Small Things!
hosted by: Lexa Cain, Tonja, and L.G. Keltner

1.) We finally were able to get our family pictures taken last Sunday, and it was a beautiful morning! I'm now sick from being out in all of that nature... but it's worth it.
2.) We had busy day last Saturday; cousin's daughter turned 16 so we went bowling, the kids did laser tag and games. After that, I took the kids to the company fall festival, loaded with bouncy houses, great food, hard cider (for me of course) and hay rides.
3.) This week; hair cuts and hopefully going to Kuehnert dairy farm for some festivities.


Fast Five Friday is a weekly blog hop created by, us, Cover Girls. Revolving around lists of five, its purpose is to connect with writers, readers, viewers, and bloggers.

Oct. 16: Five things that drive you bat-shit-crazy:
  • The "CRUNCH" sound people make when they eat chips.
  • When my kids question me... "Cause I said so, that's why!"
  • When people play dumb to get out of work.
  • Slow drivers. Either find the peddle and step on it or get out of my way, I've got places to be.
  • All of this PC malarkey; the different variations of being "offended" and walking on eggshells. If you don't like what I'm saying, put your blinders back on and move along.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting the family pictures done (why are those always so difficult to do?) And that sounds like quite the Saturday! Good luck this next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Family pictures! Yeah the PC stuff gets old fast. Commercial sex workers? Please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting your pictures taken, have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great that you were able to get your family pictures done. We do them for Christmas every year, and sometimes they can be a challenge. Sounds like you had a fun week. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you'e really getting into fall festivities! I think it's great that you're appreciating all the fun things your family can do together. :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!