Monday, October 12, 2015

Grab Your Pistol and Your Knapsack

Hey Blogging Friends! Express Yourself is a weekly meme. It's goal is to help our fellow bloggers get to know one another better, to help motivate one another, laugh (or cry) together, in other words – stalk.

Oct. 12-16: Zombies are busting through your hideout, you only have one exit, with little time to spare, what 3 items do you grab?

I love this question btw, Jackie!

Besides making sure my family is safe...

1.) My survivalist book (a gift from Jackie for my birthday.)

2.) My pistol & ammo (I'm mean, duh right?)

3.) Lighter

But lets face it, if you know me, then you know I only really need to grab two things... my pistol & bug-out-bag cause in reality the bag should have the ammo, lighter, survivalist book, a pamphlet on crops, a big-ol-knife, this cool fork/spoon/knife combo tool, clothing items, peanut butter, honey, & chocolate (cause those items last the longest without going bad), Lifestraw, compass, map, flashlight, etc. The bag shouldn't be too heavy and able to run with.

What 3 items would you make sure to grab?


And don't forget to sign-up HERE...

http://covergirlsdj.blogspot.com/2015/09/4th-annual-spooktoberfest.html
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'd grab my phone, matches, and gun. Hmmm...maybe I should prepare a zombie apocalypse bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd grab my instant cheese maker, my teleportation device, and a samurai sword. (Two if I'm allowed. And yes, I've watched The Living Dead.)

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!