Tuesday, December 15, 2015

I'm Back For A Short Time Only

Hello blogging world!

Let me start by apologizing for being away for so long and not being a frequent flyer to your sites. Currently my life as been very busy and I'm not even able to catch a break or my breath.

Let me explain...

Back in August my company launched a new program to help with productivity and system problems. We had to hire 10 new people in my dept alone. And I'd love to say it went off without a hitch, but it blew up in our faces. While working 50-80 hour weeks, I'm finally able to think about blogging again... well at least one more time before the end of the year.

But of course, it's not all bad...

I did get to spend time with my cousin (whom I work with) and his wife and my soultwin Jackie, their son (who I also work with) and his gf, and my husband (who I also work with)! So it was quite the family affair. We played blackjack, sipped on some wine, ate some great food and had a blast!!






Hope everyone's has a great time during the holidays! Stay safe my friends!

~Dani

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like it's been nuts lately. Hopefully you'll get a little break soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your company should have let sleeping dogs lie. (Says the person who's way too scared to upgrade to Win 10.) Good luck with the program and have a great holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're having a great holiday season. I worked for the state for 19 years. The last 10 years I was there, they were "upgrading" a piece of software used to license all the medical professionals in the state. It was one of those black screen with green text-mainframe type things. I heard they finally released the upgraded version earlier this year...they spent 15 years upgrading to a Windows-based version. Craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh! Sounds like life is super hectic right now. I can totally relate! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!